15.00 Arrive at Cua Van floating fishing Village. One of the largest floating villages in the bay – rowing around the village by local rowing boats - captures the daily life of the local fisherman.
16.00 Transfer to cruise ship - Continue cruise through Halong Bay
16.30 Enjoy the cooking demonstration and discover the Vietnamese cuisine.
17.00 - 18.00 Arrive at Tung Sau (pearl farm) Area - find out a full cycle of how the pearls are created or swimming, kayaking, enjoy massage service
19.00 20.30 Elegant five courses set menu
21.00 - 23.00 Evening Activities - relax at leisure, enjoy Movie Night, Board Games or Beauty Spa services
Day: 3: Halong Bay Cruise in different way - Return Hanoi! (Brunch included)
06.30 Tai Chi session on Sundeck
06.00 - 08.00 Morning Activities - swimming or kayaking, beauty spa services
07.00 - 09.00 International Breakfast Buffet
08.00 Surprise Cave (Hang Sung Sot) - explore most famous grotto in the entire Halong bay
09.30 Check-out cabins and settle bills
10.45 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island - Check out.
11.00: Cruise and program ends & transfer to Hanoi.
14.30 - 15:00: Arrive Hanoi. Check in hotel in Hanoi. Free for sightseeing in Old Quarter. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure. (Breakfast included)
You have the morning free to relax before transferring to Airport by Private Car for your return flight home. Finish your unforgettable Hanoi & Halong Bay Trip. Good bye & see you again!
Super discount rates:
Option 1: 01 Night on Paradise + 02 Nights at La Dolce Vita Hotel Hanoi 3*: Only 299 USD/ Per Person (Group minimum 2 People)
Option 2: 01 Night on Paradise + 2 Nights at Sheraton Hotel Hanoi 5*: Only 375 USD/ Per Person (Group minimum 2 People)
• Airport pick up & airport departure by Private Car.
• 02 Nights in Hanoi based on Double/Twin sharing Room (Superior) including daily buffet breakfast, all taxes & services charge.
• Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip.
• 01 Night on Paradise Cruises based on Double/Twin sharing Cabin (Deluxe Cabin)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Cruise Itinerary and Program
• Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
• Luxury Cabins and Suites with A/C
• Luxury en-suite Bathroom
• 1 Asian Lunch and Dinner Buffet
• 1 International Breakfast Buffet
• Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves.
• Tai Chi Session
• Insurance, Taxes and Service Charges
Trip not Included:
• Snorkel Equipment (subject to availability)
• Visa Arrangements
• Beauty Spa Services and Massage
• Beverages and Tobacco
• Tips and other Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above